Personal data protection24.05.2022 2022-05-25 15:36
Personal data protection
Personal data protection
- access, rectify or delete the data you have provided to us,
- withdraw any consent you have given us for the processing of personal data,
- tell us not to send you information about our products and services,
- answer any questions about our online privacy practices.
We encourage you to read this Policy before using our Site. By using this Site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy.
What information we collect and how we use it
We inform you that by filling in and sending the forms available on the Site to our company, you express your explicit agreement regarding the processing of personal data contained therein. Your data personal data, sent through these forms, are used only in Romania for the purpose of enrolling in courses, subsequent invoicing, contacting in order to provide training and / or certification services, audit, inspections, for the elaboration of documents required by ANC (only in case of courses ANC accredited), identification in case of possible legal disputes and / or complaints. The data shown above are necessary for the satisfaction of the legal requirements regarding the elaboration of the fiscal invoice, as well as for the exercise of the legitimate object of activity of the company. The duration of keeping this data is in accordance with the legal provisions.
Within this Site you provide us with the following personal data: name, surname, company name, e-mail address, telephone. You send us this data by filling in the forms on the Site in order to register for our courses, to write comments on our blog and / or to contact us for various purposes you wish.
In the forms on the site:
The personal data we collect in this section are:
- First name
- Email adress
- Company name
- Message (only if you fill in certain personal data)
You can use these forms to address various requests / complaints to us, either in connection with our services (eg enrollment in a course) or in connection with the exercise of your rights regarding personal data collected and processed by us.
Cookie use policy
A cookie is a small file that, when accessed from a site, is saved by the browser on the device (eg computer, phone, tablet) with which that site is accessed. The role of cookies is to identify the site visitor. A cookie holds information that a webpage would need in order to personalize your experience (i.e., dynamic images on the site) and to collect statistical information about the webpage, such as webpages visited, downloads made, domain name of the provider. The Internet and the country of origin of the visitors and the addresses of the pages visited immediately before and after entering the site page. The information in the cookies allows us to trace the "clicks" you have made (more precisely, the paths followed by visitors to reach our page as they move from page to page).
Cookies are not viruses and cannot access and / or read other information on your computer.
We also use standard web server log files that help us count visitors and evaluate the technical capacity of our page. We use this information to find out how many people visit the site, help us arrange the pages in a way that is attractive to users, have an easy-to-use page in the browser, and provide visitors with more useful pages. We record traffic information on the page, but not information about individual visitors to our page.
We use Google Analytics to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use the webpage.
You can express your choice regarding the use of various types of cookies by checking the appropriate sections of the cookie usage announcement. Your choice will be stored for a period of 12 months. If you want to change this option, please access the settings of the browser used, by selecting the option to delete all cookies on this page ( the Manage Consent button at the bottom right of the screen ), and then re-select your cookie categories. for which you allow the use.
The "support / settings" part of the toolbar of most browsers shows you how to block the acceptance of new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie and how to deactivate existing cookies. However, do not forget that without cookies you may not fully benefit from all the features of our website (Site).
Personal data of minors under 16 years of age.
Minors up to the age of 16 should not transmit any personal data on the website without the permission (consent or approval) of the legal guardian.
Our site will never knowingly collect personal data from persons known to be minors (under the age of 16) and will not use or disclose it to any unauthorized third party without the express consent of the legal guardian.
Taking into account the technology available in such situations, we will make reasonable efforts to verify that the parental responsibility for the child has given or approved the consent and that the personal data is entered by a minor under the age of 16.
The information we transmit
We will not pass on your personal data to third parties, with the following exceptions:
- With your consent;
- If it is necessary to send information in order to provide the services requested by you.
- If the information is necessary for our partners to improve or facilitate some services or products requested by you. The partner organizations have the right to use the personal data provided only to the extent necessary for the execution of the service requested by you (eg: performing the ordered services, processing payment information).
- We may transmit personal data to public authorities or institutions in accordance with legal provisions or in good faith if:
a) is provided in a legal provision;
b) prevents a crime or protects national security;
c) protects the safety of the individual or public safety;
d) this information is necessary in order to resolve the various legal situations.
- If your activities contravene the terms and conditions established by our company, or the instructions for the use of certain products and services;
- If our company merges or is acquired in whole or in part by another company, and the database is transferred to the new operator.
- If our company becomes insolvent, voluntarily or involuntarily, through the liquidator, administrator or buyer, the database can be sold, authorized, traded only with the consent of the court. In case the situations mentioned above appear, you will be notified by e-mail or by an announcement posted on the Site.
Links to other pages
The security of personal data is important to us. We maintain adequate administrative, technical and physical precautions to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, alteration or unauthorized access, use and all other lawful forms of personal data processing contained in our possession.
Your rights in connection with personal data collected and processed through the Site
In accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation no. 679/2016, the registered persons, as data subjects, have the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by SC CERTINSPECT REGISTER SRL;
- the right of access, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from SC CERTINSPECT REGISTER SRL regarding the processing of personal data, as well as access to these data;
- the right to rectify, respectively the right to obtain the rectification by SC CERTINSPECT REGISTER SRL of inaccurate data, as well as the completion of incomplete data;
- the right of opposition - insofar as the conditions of the law are met;
- the right to request the deletion (the right to be forgotten) - insofar as there is no other basis for the processing of personal data;
- the right to request the restriction of processing, provided that the conditions of the law are met;
- the right to carry - respectively the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, as well as the right to request that this data be transmitted by SC CERTINSPECT REGISTER SRL to another data controller, insofar as the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right not to be subject to an individual decision, ie the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities;
- the right to go to court and / or with a complaint to ANSPDCP - Supervisory Authority (www.dataprotection.ro).
You can exercise any of these rights by completing a standard application (please request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org ) which you can send us:
- by e-mail to email@example.com or
- by mail to str. Zambilelor 96, 1st floor, sector 2, Bucharest